- Warm weather! Finally, Spring is here!! (Unless there is some other "winter" creeping up that I am not aware of, like Dogwood Winter or Blackberry Winter. Who came up with all of these anyway?)
- Baseball. Alex is playing for the first time and I love it!! I mean...Alex loves it! :) No, he really does like it. Really. No joke. And so do I.
- Healthier eating in our house. We are keeping up with the non-processed, organic lifestyle fairly well, I'd say. Had local fruits and veggies delivered last week. Buying as many organic products as possible. It's hard to keep it up if you eat out, which is frustrating. We are trying though. Very hard. The kids are even becoming very aware of what's "good" for them. I really like that. :)
- Our (what has turned into an) annual beach trip to Destin, Florida is coming up in 20 days and counting!! So excited to get away and relax...as much as you can with a 3 and a 5 year old. But still. Can't wait!
- Still thankful for a job that lets me work from home. I am so very lucky.
- For two kids that play together - and fight together - but love each other so very much. I hope they stay close as they grow up together. I will do whatever I can to make that happen. :)
So...what are you thankful for?