Just trying to be a little more thankful. This week I have been thankful for:
- Starting a new, organic, non-processed lifestyle...and hoping it sticks.
- Cute little boy haircuts.
- Introducing the kids to Mary Poppins, and happy that they actually liked it!
- Cuddling next to my girl in bed, when she tucks her head under my chin, and I can feel her eyelashes fluttering on my collarbone. Heaven.
- Kozy Shack rice pudding. Oh. Em. Gee.
- A job that lets me work from home.
- A husband who makes dinner...and makes me laugh.
What are you thankful for?